Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tutors and Assignments

Its been a long time since I've looked at the tutor side of the system. This week I created a bunch of methods that together enable the tutor create exams based on certain criteria. For example, a Tutor can now select a category, average difficulty, amount of questions and target user and the system will create and assign an exam.

This is essential to the tutoring side of the business because its going to cut time on the tutor side and enable one tutor to serve more students.

Besides an assignment gun I also need to implement a way for students to be assigned to a tutor. At the moment the users need to be manually added to a Group and groups need to be assigned to a specific tutor. Ideally I would want either a algorithm to auto assign the students to a group based on certain criteria or a front end that will allow the tutors or an admin to assign students to groups and manage tutors.

No comments:

Post a Comment